Be a Part of Our Family and Volunteer Today!
Tasks May Include:
- Donation Processing - We need help accepting donations at our in-store donation drop-off area, providing receipts to donors, cleaning and pricing items.
- Merchandising - If you like to make order out of chaos, we can use you on our sales floor. We need someone with a good eye and a bit of creativity that can help figure out the best way to display items for sale.
- Furniture Repair - We often get furniture in the store that is in need of minor repair. If you’d like to put provide the expertise!
- Stocking Shelves - Helping to stock the shelves and keeping the store looking great is an important part of the day to day function of the store.
- Customer Service - Great customer service is vital to our success. Your friendly smile is needed in greeting and assisting customers.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- MEET NEW PEOPLE
- LEARN NEW SKILLS
- CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR COMMUNITY
- HAVE FUN