Court-Ordered Community Service
Thank you for turning to Habitat for Humanity to fulfill your Court-Ordered Community Service responsibility. We are happy to help you fulfill your committed hours, and look forward to working with you.
We want this volunteer experience to be rewarding. In so doing, there are certain guidelines we maintain as a way to stay organized and ensure a positive working relationship.
- All Court Ordered Volunteers MUST attend an orientation prior to starting their hours, NO EXCEPTIONS. Orientations will be held the first and third Thursday of each month from 4pm-5pm at our office 6758 N. Military Trail, Suite 301, Riviera Beach. Be sure to review the attached forms prior to the orientation, and bring a copy of your photo ID and a copy of your court/community service documents. Call 561-253-2080 for any questions
- Offenses we do not accept: internet crimes, acts of violence, theft-related crimes, sex-related crimes
- All Community Service volunteers must be 18 or older in order to be able to volunteer.
- We only accept court ordered hours to be fullfilled at one of our stores, ReStore or the Thrift Store. Please note you can not do your court ordered community service hours at our construction site.
- You must sign-in and sign-out on your scheduled day at the Habitat site. You are responsible for having the Store Manager sign off on your hours at the end of each shift. Habitat is not responsible for hours not logged or not signed.
- Once the community service hours have been fulfilled, Habitat will be able to provide documentation on the completion of hours. Please allow 5 business days to do so.