Corporate Partners of Habitat for Humanity of Pam Beach County (HFHPBC) recognizes companies who are civic-minded and have made a philanthropic financial contribution to support our mission of providing decent, affordable housing to deserving families throughout Palm Beach County.
Corporate Partners are recognized when a minimum non-restricted donation of $5,000 is made to support HFHPBC's area of greatest need.
The corporate Partners Program is an annual program. To sustain recognition and benefits, contributors need to renew their yearly donation 12 months from the prior gift date.
In recognition of your contribution, partners will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition as a partner on the HFPBC website for the duration of the donation
- Partner spotlight on HFHPBC website and newsletter
- Invitations to Private Events and Annual Special Events
- Opportunity for a representative to have guest appearance on the weekly Habitat Home Show, featured on WJNO 1290 AM
- Team Build for a maximum of 20 employees to participate as volunteers on a Habitat Home site for a deserving family
If you would like to further discuss Partnership opportunities please contact