leave a legacy and build for a lifetime
Whether you would like to put your donation to work today or benefit us after your lifetime, you can find a plan that lets you provide for your family and support Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County through our planned giving program.
- Wills and Living Trusts – By including a bequest to us in your will or living trust, you are ensuring that we can continue our mission for years to come. Your gift also entitles your estate to an unlimited federal estate tax charitable deduction.
- Beneficiary Designations – Name us as a beneficiary to receive assets such as retirement plans and life insurance policies after you are gone. You simply fill out a form that is entirely separate from your will—which makes this approach an easy way to give. Not only is it an easy way to give, but also flexible. You are not locked into the choices you make today and can review and adjust beneficiary designations anytime you want.
- Endowment Fund – An endowment gift to our Building for a Lifetime Fund today provides a brighter picture for our future. When you make a donation to our endowment, you give a gift with both immediate and long-term benefits.
gifts that provide income
- Charitable Gift Annuities – Provide you with regular payments and allows us to further our work. You also receive a variety of tax benefits, including a federal income tax charitable deduction.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Beneficial if you have built up a sizeable estate and are looking for ways to receive reliable payments. Please see your financial advisor to discuss the options.
This information is not intended as legal or tax advice.
For such advice, please consult a financial advisor.
tools for financial advisors
Legal name: Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County, Inc.
Federal tax ID number: 59-3525576
Location: 6758 N. Military Trail, Riviera Beach, FL 33407
sample bequest language
“I, [name], of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County, Inc. [written amount or percentage of the estate or description of property] for its unrestricted use and purpose.”