Student Community Service
Students 16 and older can complete required school Community Service hours in our Greenacres ReStore and our Jupiter Thrift Store. All student volunteers are required to attend a volunteer orientation prior to working with us.
Complete your Court Ordered community service hours in our Riviera Beach ReStore.
Court Ordered Community Service Hours
- In order to complete court ordered community service hours, all court ordered volunteers must attend a Court Ordered Orientation. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Offenses we do not accept: Internet crimes, acts of violence, theft-related crimes, sex-related crimes, sale or trafficking of illegal drugs.
- Court ordered community service hours are ONLY to be completed at one of our ReStores or Thrift Store. You cannot complete court ordered community service hours at our construction sites.
- All court ordered community service volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- Please be sure to bring your court ordered papers and a photo ID to orientation. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please RSVP for a court ordered orientation.
Who can perform community service hours at the ReStores?
- Anyone who is at least 18 years old
- Offenses not accepted: Internet crimes, any acts of violence, any theft-related crimes, any sex-related crimes, and sale or trafficking of illegal drugs.
How do I get started?
- Register for a court ordered orientation at our website: habitatpbc.org
- Complete orientation
- Start hours at one of our ReStores once orientation has been completed
What must I bring to the court ordered orientation?
- Original court/community service documents that show the charges and number of hours
- Photo ID: driver’s license or a passport
What will I be doing at the ReStores?
- Stocking merchandise, sorting through donations, organizing departments, helping customers find items in the ReStore, hanging artwork, and other projects as assigned by store manager.